Whats App Number
Assembly Constituency “AC”
Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you; and
and other information that you voluntarily choose to provide (like any information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
3.2.The Information collected from you by us may be considered as ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011. During your usage of the Website, personal information which is provided by you is collected and stored by us, mainly, to ensure that you enjoy a safe, effective and customized experience. Collection and storage of your Information also enables us to provide various customised features which meet your particular needs.
3.3.As a User, you always have the option to not provide Information by choosing not to use a specific feature on the Website. Where applicable, we also indicate compulsory and optional fields. Based on your continual behavior on the Website, we may automatically track certain Information about you to do internal research on Users’ demographics and particular interests, to serve you in a better manner. You may at any time withdraw the consent provided by you, permitting us to collect, store your personal information.
3.4.To monitor and analyse the usage flow, customise promotional features and promote safety, we use data collection files such as “cookies” and pixel tags and clear gifs on certain pages of the Website. “Cookies” are small files which are stored on a User's Device (Device shall mean and include, but not be limited to either a computer or a mobile phone or any other device using which the Website is accessed). They are designed to hold a marginal amount of data specific to a particular User and Website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the User device. This allows the server to deliver a page customised to a particular User. Personal Information of the User is not stored by the said cookies.
3.5.In case your browser permits, you may decline our cookies, however, if you decline our cookies, you may be unable to use certain features on the Website. You may opt to leave them turned on.
3.6.Cookies may be placed on the Website by third parties as well, the use of which we do not control.
3.7.When you post messages on our message panels or give us any feedback through mail etc, we will collect such Information provided to us. This Information may be retained by us to resolve disputes/issues/concerns, needs, grant User support and troubleshoot problems as allowed under permissible law.
3.10.The Website may allow you to communicate with other Users or to post Information to be accessed by others, whereupon, they may collect such Information. Such Users, including their moderators or administrators, are not authorized Party representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of the Party, and they have no right/power/authority to bind the Party to any contract. The Party specifically disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such Information that is made available by Users in the said manner.
4.Using of Information:
5.Securing of your data:
- 4.1.Party may use your personal information:
• for communication through Email, SMS, Calls, IVR, WhatsApp and social media platforms.
- 4.2.This is also to inform you that your information will never be shared with any third party. The Party collects only such personal information that is necessary and relevant for the registration of suggestion/problemby you.
- 5.1.The Party has in place, standard security policies and technical measures to store in secured servers, protect the Information that is possesses by your use of the Website, from any unauthorized access, improper collection, use or disclosure, unlawful modification and illegal destruction or inadvertent loss. However, for any loss or theft of Information, due to unauthorized access to the User’s Devices through which the User accesses the Website, the Party shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- 5.2.The Party has reasonable security practices and has a comprehensive documented Information Security Programme consisting of operational and physical security control measures to safeguard the Information being collected.
7.Compliance with legal, regulatory, and law enforcement requests:
- 6.1.It is important for you to be protected against unauthorized access, your Device. Kindly ensure that you off from the Device, once you finish using the Website. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your Device, immediately notify the Party by sending an email to the Party. You shall be liable to indemnify the Party due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your Device.
- 6.2.The Party shall not be responsible for any confidentiality, security or distribution of your Information by the Party outside the scope of our agreement. Further, the Party shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Party including but not limited to, governmental acts, unauthorized access to Device data and storage device, crashes, breach of security/encryption, Internet service or telephone service related issues etc.
- 7.1. Party will cooperate with law enforcement and government officials and private parties to comply with the Applicable Law. Partywill, in its sole discretion, disclose any information about you to such parties as necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or an individual, or to prevent or stop illegal or unethical activity.
- 7.2.If the Party is legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event we are required to provide your information to third parties as part of a legal process.
- 8.1.As per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, we are required to maintain a Grievance Officer. Accordingly, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided herein.
Phone No. : 9137091370
Working hours: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
Thank you for using the Website!